Monday, January 24, 2011

Plotting and Scheming... Colors

I've finally decided the color scheme for the majority of the house. I still have to figure out the bathroom, the sun porch and the upstairs second bedroom. The colors below are the final choices for their appointed rooms. I'm going for beachy/earthy. Our bedroom is currently painted in Sherwin William's Sea Salt. I plan to keep it the same color when we head upstairs. Little G's room is done except for the trim. I have the paint for Little R and Baby K's room, it will be painted when we finally transition. I have painted the back entry and most of the hallway. I hope to finish the hallway in the next couple of days (I'll post pictures soon).


Speaking of the days to come... Baby K will be making her first appearance this Thursday! ... unless she decides to show sooner. So, lots to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I'd love to come visit. Let me know when you are up to visitors. Grant has been talking about rory so much. He'd love to see her :)

    ReplyDelete