Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Slowly But Surely

It's been almost a month since I started Little G's bedroom makeover. I began painting right away. Yes, it's taken me nearly a month (just painting!) to get as far as I have. Things are progressing much slower than I would like, but still, progress is progress. I've purchased the material for all of the things I'll be sewing and have (nearly) finished painting. I still have trim work to do. The trim is currently antique white and I'd like to paint it all crisp, bright white. Stay tuned as I race to finish before our next little one is here. Wish me luck.

Currently

Close up

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I actually like it with the antique white too. I almost think bright white would look too stark and make the green look too-too bright. I'd put a bright white sheet up over the window and see how it looks (from a distance) and then decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, you need to take it easy! You don't need to pop that baby out any sooner than the 19th of January!!!

    ReplyDelete