Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Um... Yum!

Normally we don't eat a ton of potatoes. I'm on my third potato meal this week and it's only Wednesday. We have been blessed to the inherit all of the perishable food from our friend's refrigerator's prior to their vacations... potatoes, cheese, eggs, spinach, onions, potatoes, sandwich meat, potatoes... and did I mention potatoes! I've never had so many potatoes! Last night's meal was the best. Creole seasoned tilapia and spinach with onion-roasted potatoes.


I used Emeril's Creole seasoning recipe.

Ingredients:

  • 2-1/2 Tbsp paprika
  • 2 Tbsp salt
  • 2 Tbsp garlic powder
  • 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 Tbsp onion powder
  • 1 Tbsp cayenne
  • 1 Tbsp dried oregano
  • 1 Tbsp dried thyme
This is going to be added to my recipe book!

No comments:

Post a Comment