Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Not a Fortune Teller...

...But, I see a big DIY project in our future. As I was getting ready this morning, taking my shower, the wall mounted soap dish thingy fell out of the wall! What the heck!? The shower wall itself is in disrepair as it is, but I never would have expected this:
We've been planning on remodeling in the bathroom... well, more like dreaming... but we never thought we'd be caught with our pants down (or off, in this case). Not sure of where to begin, I turned to the internet for information. For starters, I found this wonderful little video that makes me feel a bit more at ease about the whole project. We do have the shower downstairs so we aren't entirely up a creek... of course, being up a creek might allow for easier bathing...

1 comment:

  1. Daddy Warbucks is going to print the picture and bring it over to Jeffy's tomorrow to ask him for suggestions(since he's a contractor) on how to fix it. Will let you know what he says. :)

    ReplyDelete