Friday, December 11, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do, Monkey Bars!


Little R and I have been at it again. When a magazine has a section of recipes I pull them all out (Yes, I only do this to ones I own... Bran!) and stick them in to my handy-dandy recipe binder. It doesn't matter whether or not I've tried the recipe before, I just like to have lots of them on hand for days like today when I feel like trying something new. Today's experiment was from the April 2009 Parenting Magazine. I've been trying to get Little R to eat more veggies but all she seems to want to eat are "treats." This recipe for Monkey Bars seemed like the perfect solution for both of us. It's sort of a banana/veggie bread/oatmeal cookie bar hybrid. Rather than typing the whole recipe and instructions, check out this link if you're interested. All I have to say is Little R and I are both happy after this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment