Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Baby G


Baby G is growing so quickly. Faster than I can even keep up with. He stood up the other day and hit his head on the underside of the computer table. Something that, a week prior, he was too short to do. How does this happen? (I'm speaking rhetorically, of course. I know how people grow–I got a 4.0 in Anatomy and Physiology.) I've also noticed that he is crawling less and beginning to stand more and cruise around. Most things aren't out of reach anymore. He has also mastered beginner-level climbing. He seems so innocent, but he sure enjoys being naughty.



We've had to start placing things in his path to hinder his naughtiness. The plugs behind the computer are so tantalizing.

Baby G eats on his own most of the time now. Although, he finds using his fingers much more satisfying than utensils. Yogurt is his favorite. He also likes cereal, soup, crackers... pretty much anything is exciting as they are all new.



Well, at least he's getting a good variety. What? Jr. Mints aren't an essential part of a balanced diet? I'm pretty sure I remember my mom saying that mints and Diet Coke are necessary for survival. No? Oh, well. If nothing else, Baby G is learning what tastes good.

1 comment:

  1. Mints (Andes, After Eights, Jr. Mints...they're all good) and Diet Coke...yep, sounds about right! If they aren't essential to survival, at least you'll be loaded with enough preservatives to last for quite a while! ;D Love you baby!

    ReplyDelete