Monday, December 13, 2010

A Big Girl Bed For Little R

I just happened to be surfing the internet this morning and saw that there was an online sale for the bed I was planning on buying for Little R. The best part is, not only did I get it at 55% off the regular retail price, but I also got a $20 gift card for purchasing it, plus free shipping! How awesome is that!?


This super adorable bed is part of the At Home with Meijer Avery Collection. It looks very similar to the Anderson Bed from Pottery Barn Kids but is more than 5 times less expensive! 

 Here's a side by side comparison
                      Anderson                                                 Avery

Not too shabby, eh? I like that the Avery bed is more cottage styled and white rather than off-white. I think all-in-all I got the best deal possible... well, unless I could have gotten the bed for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment