Saturday, October 30, 2010

Little R Has "Mermaid" Her Decision

Little R has been sleeping on the couch for quite a while now. It's not that we don't have a bed for her or the space. She transitioned to the couch when Little G woke her up a few nights in a row and just never transitioned back. It would be great for her to feel like she has her own place to go to. My husband and I plan on moving our bedroom upstairs this spring so I'm excited that we'll soon have a room for her to go to. She's already picked a theme for her soon-to-be room. Mermaids!

I'm not really the "character theme" type so I was thinking something along these lines. I'm in love with these little cards and the picture (both by Sea Urchin Studio). The bedding, I found online at Posh Tots,  is wonderful but waaaaaay out of the budget. I'll be making the bedding... maybe a little less pink though. I'm thinking teal and pink, rather than all pink.



1 comment: