Saturday, February 6, 2010

Well, At Least She's Listening

Friday was errand day. I had an almost insurmountable list of things to get done. Baby G was all ready to go. I was rushing around finishing up getting ready for the day so I told Little R to go get her hat and shoes on so we could go. These were two tasks I knew she could do without my help. She happily responded, "Okay, Momma!" and was off to accomplish them. When I came around the corner into the kitchen this is what I saw. 


It stopped me in my tracks. In case you were wondering, yes, that is a garbage lid on her head. She's also wearing my boots. This kid cracks me up. It's never a dull day with Little R. She helps me to remember to slow down and just enjoy life. As for all of my crazy tasks, I did eventually accomplish them but not without being distracted by TJ Maxx... more on that to come. Hint: It has something to do with my previous post that promises pictures of the house. tehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment