Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lookin' Cool For School


Little R is the eldest of our three (well, soon to be three) children. She's growing so quickly but when I look at her she's still my little baby. I'm sure she always will be. The book, Love You Forever by Robert Munsch, comes to mind. The repeated sentiment throughout the book is, "I'll love you forever, I'll you like for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be." 

Little R will be starting preschool soon. We have our very first parent-teacher orientation and open house tomorrow. She's really excited to start and especially excited to meet new friends. Along with new school clothes, Grampy and Grammy took her out and let her pick her very own (first) backpack. Our little R, soon to be our little school girl, is all set for the new adventure ahead of her. It is such a joy to see her grow.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it makes me sad how quickly they're growing up. After watching Emma Smith, I just want to tie a brick to her head so she stays small! I love you, -b.a.

    ReplyDelete